Friday, May 29, 2009

My Breakfast this morning

I invited my wife for morning breakfast this morning before going to the office. Our usual Curry Laksa store was not operating so we decided to visit a coffee shop near the Kinrara Wet Market Area. The shop was at the other very end from Hong Leong Bank. To my surprise of my order of Tea Si, the tea cup came like it had not been washed for donkey years. My wife suggested to get them to change the cup but WTF man, the tea is already contaminated. To be fair of my statement, I down load pictures of the Tea Cup for your judgement.








When I took these pictures with my handphone, everybody in the shop were watching but no one from the operation got the F***ing courtesy to approach me to check what the hell is about and why I left without touching the tea. No more visit for me.


I will be going to my durian orchard this weekend to check on the durians. Will load pictures of the durians on my next blog.


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment