Monday, April 6, 2009

The stressful KL

Whenever I have the opportunity to leave KL during the weekend I would drive to Pertang paying a visit to my Durian Orchard.
I usually start my journey from Puchong at about 7 in the morning and through BT 9 Cheras, I will be at BT 18 Ulu Langat at about 7.30 am to have the Nasi Lemak at the road side just before the Bt 18 town. The Indonesian Nasi Lemak taste different from the local one and you should try it.
Then the drive through Kampongs and through the mountain, beautiful natural landscape and finally Pertang at about 8.30 am. It takes another 10 minutes to reach my Durian Orchard.
I feel totally relax leaving all the works problem in KL.
I have some pictures for you, enjoy.........

This is my lunch set up....

This is my lunch ...a la carte Yeo Hiap Seng Chicken Curry with bread.

OMG........

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment