Sunday, March 29, 2009

A day out fishing

Life in KL is pretty routing and stressful. Over a family dinner, I mentioned that whether anybody is interested to go fishing. Ah...... the ladies said, boring mah!.... sitting and waiting all day for fishes to take the bite, better to fish in the wet market, just choose and take home.

I announce that this fishing trip is different, so hearing me out, all four sets of the family members got excited and the trip is on. I have upload some pictures for you and they are of video format and the quality is reasonable only. Enjoy.........

Getting to the bottom of the fishing net.
Here we got one

All in the net
This one is mine

This one is heavy

Here this one for you

Ikan Lampan in the net

Wow... not one but two
Slowly does it!!!!!

There you are..... a beautiful fish

Hey..... I got one
Fishes all over the net
Look at my fish........

Cleaning the fishes in a nearby stream

You only get this kind of scenario at this part of the world.........
After cleaning the fishes, they all landed on a BBQ stove and ended on our dinner plate .....
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment