Monday, March 16, 2009

Durian, the King of Fruits - Part II

Since my blog for the Durian the king of fruits, I still have many pictures that could be of interest to you. This is the second visit to my durian orchard by my friends since I bought it. We arrange breakfast of Indonesian Nasi Lemak at Bt 18, Ulu Langat, morning tea time consist 0f coconut water and roast pork, follow immediately with durians and all kind of fruits that we could lay our hands on and lunch with local kueh, fried mee hoon and yummy BBQ fresh water prawns. As promises, more pictures and less words. Enjoy.............

Arriving at the Durian Orchard

Getting a taste of the land away from the city

The tea time roast pork

What else after the roast pork

Never before

Coconut man....

What a refreshing coconut drink!

Durians everywhere......

What to do with this truck full of durians!
Langsat anyone...
Lunch is served

BBQ fresh water prawns

What's cooking bro!

Waiting for the fish to bite....

Here I caught one.........

Looking forward to give you more durian pictures this coming season.....

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment