Friday, January 29, 2010

Kok Tung at National Service 6.

My previous blog, I mentioned that I have faxed a letter to his camp requesting for Kok Tung to extend his CNY leaves from 12/2/2010 to 19/2/2010 (original leaves 12/2/2010 to 16/2/2010)
Kok Tung call me on Wednesday afternoon that his friend's father went to the Jabatan Latihan Khidmat Negara Head Office in Wangsa Maju and got his leaves extended to the 18/2/2010 (additional 2 days).
Instead of waiting for the approval from Kok Tung's camp which I have faxed the letter for extension, I rewrote the letter and went to the Head Office in Wangsa Maju on Thursday.
When I presented the letter to the service counter, before the officer read my letter she ask me whether I am requesting for extra leaves. "Yes" I told her and she immediately told me that I could only get extra 2 days only.
Well, 2 days extra for Kok Tung is dame good news for him.
He call back this afternoon asking for the news. Hope he is very happy today.
Me and his mum will be visiting him this Sunday and I will pen some lines for your reading on the visit.

Bye for now and cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment