Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hi,

It has been about 7 months since I have last blogged. Life has been very busy the last few months with works and family.

Chinese New Year was in End February, Son Kok Tung came back from National Service in March and I took over a new project in late March.

It was then in April I was invited by my Company's Social and Sport club to be a Committee Member in charge of organising 2 outdoor activities for it's members.
So in 1/5/2010, in the company's history, I have organised a Mountain Hike at "Gunung Nuang" in Ulu Langat-Pangsun and the response from it's members was very encouraging. All in about 40 people made the hike and everyone enjoyed them self with some was their first and are now looking forward to hike another one (Mountain).

On July 31 to Aug 1, 2010, I managed to bring 30 people from my club to a 2 days 1 night "Camping, hiking, caving and rubber tubing in white water" to a place in Negeri Sembilan, the district of Jelebu called "Kenaboi". The operator which we engaged to facilitate our outing was very professional and understanding in making our stay very comfortable. It was a successful outing for my team and everyone enjoyed so much that they kept talking about the trip for many days.

I intend to just pen a few lines today and will load some pictures next time I blog for your viewing.

Bye and cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment