Thursday, August 19, 2010


Hi,

Today I wish to blog about the Outdoor/Camping Trip that I organised for my Office Social and Sport Club.
We meet at the Bt. 9 Cheras Toll Plaza at 8 am and started a convoy towards Jelebu Negeri Sembilan where our destination is "Kenaboi Adventure Camp"
We reach the camp at 12 noon and Lunch was served.
At 2 pm, we prepare our self, a short brief by the Operator for a cave visit "It actually turn out to be a Caving Adventure"
It was a Mentally and Physical challenged for my team and we all came out of the cave at about 6.30 pm. The youngest caver been 6 years old and the oldest been 53 (i.e yours truly)
It was a successful Caving Adventure and I wish to thank my team for the superb co-operation and teamwork.
I will only blog about the Caving adventure this time and the other events the next.
Loading herewith some pictures for your viewing and enjoy.

My Guide and host for the trip

The camp site

The tents


A short brief

Her Bungalow

Durians

After the durians

Lunch






Stretch before the caving

On the way

Going into the cave








Me and the Beautiful Guides.........


Out of the cave


The Team.

See you next Blog, Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment