Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hi,

This is my final part of my "Kenaboi Outdoor/Camping Adventure".
Early on the 1/8/10 morning, we move our team in our 4 wheel drives to the 'highest single drop waterfall in Malaysia - the Lata Kijang'. The journey from our base camp to the waterfall take us 45 mins. in very narrow 4 wheel track, but reaching there viewing the waterfall is a very satisfying experience.

We stay for 30 mins at the waterfall and have to get back to base camp to continue our next itinerary, i.e the "rubber tubing in white water"

I could only able to take some pictures on the water confidence before the rubber tubing cos I have to leave camp early. I was told later that the rubber tubing was great.
Loading herewith pictures for your viewing

Enjoy and cheers. (My next blog will be my hike to Gunung Nuang on the 1/5/2010)





The waterfall



Brief before the rubber tubing



The water confidence




No comments:

Post a Comment