Thursday, November 1, 2012

Post retirement.

Hi, After quitting my contract on the 10/9/12, my last working day was on the 9\10\12. Since then I was doing a bit of travelling to my retirement home in Pertang. But then an ex-colleague call me whether I am still interested to continue working. Well as I still cannot leave KL due to my Son's still in college, I decided to go for the interview arranged by the ex-colleague. The interview was a casual discussion as maybe the Boss wanted to see my face and physical feature.(as I am retired). Ok as he confirmed that he has a hotel project in Cyber Jaya and he needs a M&E Guy to look after the trades which is on 16 months which ends in Feb 2014. The appointment letter came through e-mail on the 29/10/12 and its a contract base on the completion of the hotel project at Feb 2014.They offer me a Managerial position which I did not apply for. Anyway what the heck, work only mah!. Will start work on the 19/11/12. Cheers and bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment