Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hi,
KL being very wet and humid since.
My last blog, I mentioned I was offer a job with a Construction Company attached to a hotel project in Cyber Jaya. I reported work on the 19th. Nov 2012 to the Project Site and after 3 days working, I quite due to the very poor and unhygienic working environment. Since then, I am now officially retired and will only start to think what next after the Chinese New Year in February 2013. Any suggestion?.
Talk about Durians this Session. Durians this time grow in size to normal of above 2 kilos each which to durian's normalisation, it is not good due to the rain and lack of sunlight. These factors have case the Durians mostly all not ripe on the ground and many of you durian lovers find that this particular session, the price of many "branded" durians are sold at very cheap prices. So this is the best time to eat durians.
I have 5 arces  of "branded" durians and this time is the worse harvest with pricing dropping to about RM 1.60 per kilo for D24, RM 6.00 per kilo for D197(Mau sang Wong) and RM 0.60 per kilo for none branded, all mentioned are of Grade A. As for grade B, you just divide by 2 and you will get the result.
Well, Durian farmers do not get stable income compare to Rubber and Oil Palm. I am now thinking of converting my durians to rubber as eating durians is now a very cheap affair, as the saying goes, "if you want to drink milk, go buy from the dairy cow farmer and not buy home a cow"
Try to blog more frequent as I will have more time now to be lazy but will not get myself lost in this busy and complicated world.

Bye for now and cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment