Monday, February 16, 2009

My first blog




I used to watch my children chatting in the computer sometime into the whole of Sundays and sometime late into the the nights. I sometime tell them "hey you flers crazy" and not seen you doing any other things better than putting the fingers on the keyboard.



Then came a day when my son was on line and he was doing something on the "frienster" thing and he went off down stair to meet with a friend for a while. Curious and having nothing to do at that time, I came to the computer and saw my sister's son was on line in the "frienster" thing.

I starter to type in to the comment thing and the other end stater to feel strange with the sudden change of language because I was train to write with proper English while they were writing the English that I could not understand. After a while, I tell the other end that I am the old man.

Then I continue to explore the "frienster" thing and getting the like of it cos it will be useful for me. I like to take pictures and pass on the pictures to other parties which is a very difficult affair. The ideal came to me, why not post them in the frienster thing and every body can go to my page, view them and even can grab the pictures if they like them.

Boring story aah!

So I started my own frienster thing and started to do all the things that I intended to do. ie loading pictures. Well I go "hit" instantly with links from my son and daughter's friend and all my nephews and cousins all around the country. All my young connections was very eager to view my page everyday to watch what this "Young Uncle" is trying to do. Strangely, all my friends is so very young - 16, 17 and 18. I started to have problem communicating. Then I started to write in the "Bulletin" column. My daughter after reading all my writing told me one day that I should write a blog. Here I am!!! started my new blog .

Why Pertang Teratai?
Pertang is a small town in the district of Jelebu in Negeri Sembilan.
My wife is born in this little place and I fall in love with it the first time I visited.

Why Teratai?
Teratai is a small, simple but a beautiful flower with many types and colour.
Again my planned retirement home which I have just bought is at Taman Teratai in Pertang which I think will be deliver to me sometime September this year.












2 comments: