Saturday, June 20, 2009

Father's Day

I don't fancy all those reminder like Mother's day, Father's day and so call Parent's Day. My in-law today call my wife whether we want to joint them for the Father's Day dinner. I told my family we still have to eat dinner, so why not joint them.They came to our place in Puchong at about 6 pm and I told them that there is an outlet in Bandar Puchong where they served very good crabs. Immediately all nine of us were in agreement. We order 2 kgs of crabs cook in sweet and sour sauce, 2 kgs crabs steam with ginger, some steam frogs, balacan kangkong, clay pot local taufoo, "Sang cheong" and bean sauce fish head. Beers for two men, fresh juice all round. Putting together herewith pictures for your viewing. Enjoy.....................


The color of drinks

The Enjoyment when you drink

Balacan Kangkong

Steam Frogs

Bean sauce fish head

Clay pot taufoo

"sang cheong"

Steam ginger crabs

Steam ginger crabs

Sweet and sour sauce crabs

The complete set

The team

The bill came to RM 360.00 and all of us fill to the maximum.
If you are in Puchong and want to try out the food, drop me a line.
Happy Father's Day tomorrow. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment