Monday, June 1, 2009

Tasty Food.

Since I am not working today (on leave) and have spare time, love to blog again. There is a restaurant at Kuchai Lama with the name of Goon Wah, if you are coming from KFC towards Old Klang Road, you will find a Shell Petrol Station on your left (about 300 metres from KFC), turn in and there is only 1 long row of shoplot and the restaurant is about 8 shops from the end. The food there is tasty and varieties. They operate during the day and Monday to Friday only. Best to call them if you want to go coz they are also doing catering. Herewith pictures of my favourite food for your enjoyment.

Fish head meehoon (best I have ever tasted)

Fish head meehoon

Clay pot Loh see fun

Clay pot Loh see fun

Sang cheong with intestine

Sang cheong with intestine

Lamp cook with Guinness Stout

Lamp cook with Guinness Stout

Drinks, I would recommend Katchai semmui (lime with sour plum)
If you need the telephone number to call, drop me a line in my box.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment