Sunday, June 14, 2009

Salted Eggs.

I love salted eggs. Usually I get them in the Supermarket either duck or chicken eggs. Yesterday as I was surfing the net, I check on how to make salted eggs. There are many items on the making either by soaking in brine or coated with salt.
I then immediately got some chicken eggs as I don't have duck eggs and begin with my experiment with salt coated type. The eggs will be ready in 2o days time and I will share with you the result.
Herewith pictures showing the making of the salted eggs. Enjoy.........

The Ingredients you required

First you dip the egg into Chinese cooking wine

Next roll the egg into salt

Then I place the eggs into a plastic jar and keep for 20 days, will boil one and test it for my liking. If I like the eggs to be more salty maybe keep them longer. DIY and you won't regret it.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment