Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Petai Story

Petai is just like Durian. If you were to like them, say the Durian, you will cut down on other fruits or food just to savour the Durians during session. If Petai is in session, you will surely get your hands on them. I have try the best Petai cook with prawns and sambal balacan. You can also cook them with ikan belis and chilli padi. Do you believe that the Chinese consumed more Petai that others, check with yourself the last time you eat Petai. How much have you consumed? For me I always buy them in the hundred stocks coz I get them cheap in Pertang compare to KL. This morning I was at the wet market and the Petai is sold at RM 1.00 per stock. OMG Petai is going to be the food for the rich very soon.

Further to my earlier blog on the Mangoestin, it have grown to 70% to ripe ( about 1 month more ). This will be a good session and a long one as you can buy them now. Prices will be cheap soon. Pictures showing the Mangoestin for your viewing.
While I was at my orchard last weekend, I chance upon a beautiful wild Ginger Plant with flower.


See you next blog. Bye & cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment